- Kenyan Artist Young Smart Gifts His FansSeb-Rap Pioneer Artist Young Smart, has decided to gift his fans with free music which are mash-ups of the songs he grew up listening to, titled “Childhood Vibes – The Growing Up Series” on his website, ahead of his next release, […] More
- From Maua Meru To The World! 🌍✈️🇰🇪From Meru County is a young talented entertainer and a deejay. Speaking to MITEGO SASA blogs, Patrice The Prince made it clear that he is an English and Literature teacher by profession after studying Bachelor Of Education at Moi University. This […] More
- Meet The Number One Coast Upraising Female Musician! 💃🇰🇪Meet this amazing and first upraising contemporary artist in Kenya. Her passion, ethics and character is what defines her work. In in the game of music for some years, Queen Renee has faced several challenges and without give up she has […] More
- Stanley Komoras Roots For Peace In His Latest Patriotic Song.Kenyan Singer &Song writer Stanley Komoras has debuted his latest Swahili patriotic song titled ‘ Amani ‘ which translates to Peace aimed at preaching peace ahead of the coming general elections in 2022. Stanley Komoras who hails from Tana River Country […] More
- Kenyan Afro Pop Artist Shaniah Bito Drops A Romantic Song.Kenyan songstress Shaniah Bito has released her second & latest love song tittled ‘Polepole’ which translates to ‘Slowly’ in the Swahili dialect. The song marks her second release after dropping her debut track tittled ‘Mkata’ in 2019 .Her love for music […] More
A man has today been reported to have plotted to kill himself.
The sad news has it that the Uthiuni Mbooni West, Makueni County dug his own grave where he wants to be buried after his plans to kill himself are through.
That man is alleged that he has been complaining about his relationships with women. He claims that he feels worthless since whenever he tries to marry a woman, he later gets his wife has escaped and got married to another man.
That according to him has happened severally and wished to just kill himself.
Do you feel that death is the final decision for our life problems?