After several weeks of panic and depression, Nyota Ndogo has something to smile about.
On her social media platforms, Nyota Ndogo shared a lovely message and good news to herself and his friends and family after her baby daddy Mzungu gets back.
- Kenyan Artist Young Smart Gifts His FansSeb-Rap Pioneer Artist Young Smart, has decided to gift his fans with free music which are mash-ups of the songs he grew up listening to, titled […] More
- From Maua Meru To The World! 🌍✈️🇰🇪From Meru County is a young talented entertainer and a deejay. Speaking to MITEGO SASA blogs, Patrice The Prince made it clear that he is an […] More
- Meet The Number One Coast Upraising Female Musician! 💃🇰🇪Meet this amazing and first upraising contemporary artist in Kenya. Her passion, ethics and character is what defines her work. In in the game of music […] More
- Stanley Komoras Roots For Peace In His Latest Patriotic Song.Kenyan Singer &Song writer Stanley Komoras has debuted his latest Swahili patriotic song titled ‘ Amani ‘ which translates to Peace aimed at preaching peace ahead […] More
- Kenyan Afro Pop Artist Shaniah Bito Drops A Romantic Song.Kenyan songstress Shaniah Bito has released her second & latest love song tittled ‘Polepole’ which translates to ‘Slowly’ in the Swahili dialect. The song marks her […] More
According to Nyota Ndogo, she had deceived her husband that she had got pregnancy on the April’s Fools Day and that what cut short their relationship and communication since then.
She has been receiving blue ticks from her baby daddy whenever she tired to communicate with him via WhatsApp message without reply.
“I Miss You My Wife” he commented her Mzungu after Nyota Ndogo had send him greetings yesterday at night .
Here below is the screenshot of what transpired between them..