After several weeks of panic and depression, Nyota Ndogo has something to smile about.
On her social media platforms, Nyota Ndogo shared a lovely message and good news to herself and his friends and family after her baby daddy Mzungu gets back.
- Five 5 Things To Do To A Slayqueen After Sleep Over! 🤣If you have an amazing night out with a Slayqueen and you would like to make her feel it, consider the following. This Nairobi and other […] More
- Gisambai Ward Race 2022 🇰🇪Teddy Musumba is a young man with a great vision,he has the qualities of leadership. He is working towards winning the Gisambai ward MCA seat. Will […] More
- Why Bahati Is The King Of Record Breaking Kenya!😂The Kenyan music industry needs alot of creativity and clout chasing.You will see renowned artists talking about helping the upcoming artists but you won’t see them […] More
- Diamond Platnumz: “Ukizungua Ali Kiba Nakuzingua Mimi” 😎The so famous Wcb Wasafi boss Diamond Platnumz has made unexpected remarks about his music antagonist, Ali Kiba. The Kings Music founder and CEO, All Kiba […] More
- Zack Barasa To Rescue Bungoma County Employees!🇰🇪BUNGOMA County employees are all smiles after a prominent businessman Zack Barasa pledged to clear their arrears and pay upfront 2 months salaries. Excited employees who […] More
According to Nyota Ndogo, she had deceived her husband that she had got pregnancy on the April’s Fools Day and that what cut short their relationship and communication since then.
She has been receiving blue ticks from her baby daddy whenever she tired to communicate with him via WhatsApp message without reply.
“I Miss You My Wife” he commented her Mzungu after Nyota Ndogo had send him greetings yesterday at night .
Here below is the screenshot of what transpired between them..