Why is the France president Mr Emmanuel Macron slapped in public?
So far two people are reported to have been arrested following the physical assault of the French president Emmanuel Macron.
- Kenyan Artist Young Smart Gifts His FansSeb-Rap Pioneer Artist Young Smart, has decided to gift his fans with free music which are mash-ups of the songs he grew up listening […] More
- From Maua Meru To The World! 🌍✈️🇰🇪From Meru County is a young talented entertainer and a deejay. Speaking to MITEGO SASA blogs, Patrice The Prince made it clear that he […] More
- Meet The Number One Coast Upraising Female Musician! 💃🇰🇪Meet this amazing and first upraising contemporary artist in Kenya. Her passion, ethics and character is what defines her work. In in the game […] More
- Stanley Komoras Roots For Peace In His Latest Patriotic Song.Kenyan Singer &Song writer Stanley Komoras has debuted his latest Swahili patriotic song titled ‘ Amani ‘ which translates to Peace aimed at preaching […] More
- Kenyan Afro Pop Artist Shaniah Bito Drops A Romantic Song.Kenyan songstress Shaniah Bito has released her second & latest love song tittled ‘Polepole’ which translates to ‘Slowly’ in the Swahili dialect. The song […] More
The incident occurred today on Tuesday while the President and his administration had paid a visit to Southeastern part of France .
A bystander I’m the crowd emerged and immediately was heard making noise as if he was angry with the President before he landed his slap on Macron’s face. Immediately, the president’s security took up the man and safety the President from any other kind of assault that could erupt.
The French president had just got of the professional highschool that is designed to offer hospitality courses before he met unknown man who slap him.
It’s said that Mr Macron was on his tour to the southeast part of France to meet members of public after the end of locked down caused by Covid 19 pandemic and business operations had resumed normally whereby schools, restaurants, industries are opened up again.
It’s reported that village mayor’s, politicians are receiving physical assault, death threats from members of public I’m France as they seek democracy.