Why is the France president Mr Emmanuel Macron slapped in public?
So far two people are reported to have been arrested following the physical assault of the French president Emmanuel Macron.
- Five 5 Things To Do To A Slayqueen After Sleep Over! 🤣If you have an amazing night out with a Slayqueen and you would like to make her feel it, consider the following. This Nairobi […] More
- Gisambai Ward Race 2022 🇰🇪Teddy Musumba is a young man with a great vision,he has the qualities of leadership. He is working towards winning the Gisambai ward MCA […] More
- Why Bahati Is The King Of Record Breaking Kenya!😂The Kenyan music industry needs alot of creativity and clout chasing.You will see renowned artists talking about helping the upcoming artists but you won’t […] More
- Diamond Platnumz: “Ukizungua Ali Kiba Nakuzingua Mimi” 😎The so famous Wcb Wasafi boss Diamond Platnumz has made unexpected remarks about his music antagonist, Ali Kiba. The Kings Music founder and CEO, […] More
- Zack Barasa To Rescue Bungoma County Employees!🇰🇪BUNGOMA County employees are all smiles after a prominent businessman Zack Barasa pledged to clear their arrears and pay upfront 2 months salaries. Excited […] More
The incident occurred today on Tuesday while the President and his administration had paid a visit to Southeastern part of France .
A bystander I’m the crowd emerged and immediately was heard making noise as if he was angry with the President before he landed his slap on Macron’s face. Immediately, the president’s security took up the man and safety the President from any other kind of assault that could erupt.
The French president had just got of the professional highschool that is designed to offer hospitality courses before he met unknown man who slap him.
It’s said that Mr Macron was on his tour to the southeast part of France to meet members of public after the end of locked down caused by Covid 19 pandemic and business operations had resumed normally whereby schools, restaurants, industries are opened up again.
It’s reported that village mayor’s, politicians are receiving physical assault, death threats from members of public I’m France as they seek democracy.