So unbelievable that the Kenyan music industry is a one time hit or miss it.
As Bahati rocks the Internet with his crazy cigar swagger, the celebrities on the music industry have moved to oppose his new unethical behavior in public.
- Five 5 Things To Do To A Slayqueen After Sleep Over! 🤣If you have an amazing night out with a Slayqueen and you would like to make her feel it, consider the following. […] More
- Gisambai Ward Race 2022 🇰🇪Teddy Musumba is a young man with a great vision,he has the qualities of leadership. He is working towards winning the Gisambai […] More
- Why Bahati Is The King Of Record Breaking Kenya!😂The Kenyan music industry needs alot of creativity and clout chasing.You will see renowned artists talking about helping the upcoming artists but […] More
- Diamond Platnumz: “Ukizungua Ali Kiba Nakuzingua Mimi” 😎The so famous Wcb Wasafi boss Diamond Platnumz has made unexpected remarks about his music antagonist, Ali Kiba. The Kings Music founder […] More
- Zack Barasa To Rescue Bungoma County Employees!🇰🇪BUNGOMA County employees are all smiles after a prominent businessman Zack Barasa pledged to clear their arrears and pay upfront 2 months […] More
Again, Otile Brown has been on the limelight in the music industry for while since he became a star musician.
Otile has had tremendous success in his secular music which has made him get massive fans and entertainment gigs across the country.
Since Otile has been missing from the music industry for a while, the hitmaker of ‘Such Kinda Love’ featuring Jovial has been rumoured to be begging for music collabo with Saldido International Records and a controversial gospel singer, Willy Paul aka Pozee.
The two have been spotted together having good times and enjoying their company.
Could Otile Brown got a deal from Pozee?😋