Hey, good afternoon ladies and the other gender that betrayed Jesus!
Hope you feeling the coldness if residing mostly in Nairobi Kenya where coldness is based.
Today, we focus on some tips that will make you feel warm during this cold season.
- See What Ruto Did To President Kenyatta After Curfew Uplifted 🙆🏻♀️🙊🏃🏼♀️😭🇰🇪Kenyan president has today abolished curfew. The curfew that took place as from March 27th,20220 upto […] More
- “Tanasha Donna Disappointed Me” Diamond Platnumz Finally Speaks Out 😭😜💔Bongo fleva musician has shocked many of his social media followers after he claimed that when […] More
- List Of Six (6) African Countries That Has Legalized ‘Same-Sex’ Relationship! 🙊🏃🏼♀️👿🏳🌈Gayism and Lesbianism have been a major point of talk in so different African countries for […] More
- Praise and Worship Gospel Minister David Wanyama Proclaims The Power of The Blood Of Jesus .Kenyan praise and worship artist David Wanyama recently released a music project dubbed Damu Ya Yesu […] More
The following are some of recommendations that you should put in place to stay in a warm environment.
- Wear Sweaters- At this particular ‘demanding’ climate, you should always mind to have a sweater with you whether in-doors or outdoors. The heavy cloth will help you gain enough warmth and prevent body heat loss to the surrounding.
- Have a charcoal Jiko- A burning Jiko will enough and sustain adequate warmth inside your house and will make you avoid shivering.
- Switch On AC machine- If you have a the AC Power machine then you have to make a point of turning it on and it will regulate hot air inside your house and make you and your family feel warmth.
- Exercise Regularly – Have a daily schedule of your body exercise. Scratch your body muscles enough to make them expand and the maximum and burn calories. The generated heat help your body feel warm enough.
- Have a Fuck Mate – If the coldness is too much, please seek for assistance from your love partner or any of your fuck mates. Hit the ‘shit’ daily and spoil the coldness feeling in your body when alone.
How do you plan to keep your body warm during this cold weather?🤣