The Wcb Wasafi is leading in East Africa with most classic and expensive vehicles.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and Director […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi Hitmaker […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known as […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is famously refered to […] More
Being a music label that owns Diamond Platnumz, the superstar yet again hinted about his new Lamborghini and Bentley vehicles just after flaunting with his brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan 2021.
Through his music manager, Don Mendez aka Sallam Sk, it’s clear that Diamond Platnumz has requested for the two expensive toys as his business manager told The Switch Show in Wasafi Fm yesterday.
“Nimepewa Order Na Mimi Natekeleza, Ni Kweli (Bentley na Lamborghini) zipo njiani. Mimi kazi yangu ni Business Manager wa Wcb Wasafi hivyo nikiambiwa toa fungu kikanunuliwe hichi mimi natoa tu ili mradi msanii aenjoy” said in Swahili, Sallam Sk.
It’s also rumoured that not only the expensive vehicles will land in Tanzania for Diamond Platnumz but also his New Personal Jet is on the way too.
Manager Don Mendez also revealed that Diamond Platnumz will have another United States (USA) tour in the month of October after he has been in America for a whole month (July) in preparation of his new music album.
Currently Diamond Platnumz aka Simba has landed in South Africa after leaving USA.