More than Twenty-eight nations, including the United States, have allowed same- Sex marriage, while civil unions are recognised in many other Western democracies that do not accept marriage equality as a legal option.
- List Of Artist Who Have Switched From Gospel To Secular And Vice Versa! 🙆♂️Khalighraph Jones and Nyashinski Got Saved And Born Again! Music industry in Kenya is becoming unpredictable and anything is possible. While […] More
- At least 8 People Have Lost Their Lives At Afcon And Several HospitalizedCameroon is hosting the 2022 African Cup of Nations. It has been smooth sailing all through the group stages, with just a few minor hiccups in the plan. More
- “Vaccinated People Will Die In Two Years Time” A Former Nurse And Anti – Vaccine Activist Kate Shemiran SaysShe affirms that antibodies are comparatively expected to kill rather than to save lives, and she continues to communicate that all of the people who have been vaccinated have just two years to live resulting to getting the inoculation. More
- Class Teacher Commits Suicide After Being Cought Red Handed With A Form Two Girl In Bed(Yala)The teacher in question is a class teacher to the form two girl. According to the girl’s statement it seems this wasn’t the first time. More
- TBT: “And oh, the black wins the gold” legendary George Weah on racism stigma!George Weah” I am never proud of the Ballon d’Or award since I won it and I suffer from racism in […] More
The spread of LGBTQ+ rights has been unequal throughout the world and In spite of this, same-s.e.x marriage is still prohibited in many countries, and International institutions, like the United Nations, have passed resolutions in favour of LGBTQ+ rights; however, human rights organisations claim that these bodies lack the authority to implement these decisions.
Here are some stunning photos of lesbian couples that have made some ladies want to join the league of lesbian couples. These photos has gone viral on social media platforms.
Although, this is not common in many African countries because many African nations sees same s.e.x marriage as taboo.
This immoral influence of the Western world to us African is killing with so much of our ignorance. Never would thought that this LGBT bills would be passed into law for any reason.
Though many netizens were against it, some still applauded it claiming it’s all about choices.
See their photos below;
Do you still love or feel affections with the opposite gender?
Share your opinions and thoughts on the comment section down below.
Thanks for reading my post.