According to Transfermarkt (via Sky Sports), Romelu Lukaku’s total combined transfer fees paid for him will reach £293m if Chelsea agree to meet Inter Milan’s £102m asking price for the Belgian.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In […] More
This deal would make the 28-year-old the most expensive player ever ahead of Neymar whose accumulated transfer record fees currently stand at £279m.
Another super deal is held by Cristiano Ronaldo, which completes the top three as his career transfers cost Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus £207m.
Alvaro Morata, Angel Di Maria and Antoine Griezmann, currently, sit in fourth, fifth and sixth on the list at £170m, £161m and £157m respectively.
Lukaku is ready to return to Stamford Bridge where he’ll become the highest-paid player in the club’s history on a £250,000-a-week contract in accordance with the latest reports.
Source: Transfermarkt via Sky Sports