The Turkish man in connection with Deputy President William Ruto’s aborted Uganda trip drama has been deported.
Immediately after landing in Kenya from Uganda on Saturday where he had been since August 2, Harun Aydin was arrested..
The businessman was then taken into custody by Anti-Terror Police Unit and taken to ATPU cell where he spent the weekend.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current plight […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 is […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the suspicious […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the music […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with Lil […] More
The plans were that he was to be arraigned today at the Kahawa ATPU courts.
During his arrest, he was in the company of a Ugandan businessman, Paul Bamutaze, was in his company during the arrest whereby, he also got deported to Kampala by road.
Apparently, Bamutaze has filed a case at the East African Court of Justice over remarks by ODM politicians against Uganda’s ruling National Resistance Movement (NRM).
DP Ruto on Saturday, claimed that Harun was a victim of bad politics and not a terrorist.
According to Deputy President, the businessman has a valid Kenyan work permit,a and was being frustrated by top government officials in connection with him.
“Turkish investor, Aydin Harun, is a victim of top-down arrogance bred by patronage & cartels that criminalise enterprise. Importers’ goods declared contraband, Africa spirits closed, Keroche harassed, now investor with valid papers labelled terrorist. Tragedy of political pettiness,” Ruto tweeted on Saturday evening.
DP Ruto had a planned private trip to Uganda with among them Harun before their scheduled trip got aborted on last Monday.
Perhaps, these made Ruto get blocked by immigration officials over ‘clearance issues’ while Harun and the rest of the delegation that included MPs Oscar Sudi (Kapseret), Ndindi Nyoro (Kiharu) and Benjamin Tayari (Kinango) were allowed to travel.
Mombasa-based businessman David Lang’at, Elijah Rono and Eric Ruto were also involved.