Here is a well said piece of advice from Diamond Platnumz to young men.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with […] More
Jeje song hitmaker Simba aka Diamond Platnumz urged young boys to stop wearing fake chains or jewelry since they can cause cancer on their bodies.
Platnumz Makes his sentiments on his Instagram account after posting his super expensive silver jewellery on his neck that resembles a lion and it’s cub on one or on the back it’s his shirtless portrait.
“Stop wearing fake chains young boy, kuna cancer” Diamond Platnumz Urges young men.
Diamond Platnumz made it that it coated him more than Ksh 52.4 million shillings or Tshs 111 million. It’s a pure Diamond and Golden Jewelry.
Here is a link to his Instagram account where he posted his medallion silver jewellery written ‘SIMBA’.