“God’s Grace Has Been Sufficient.” Reads the caption in one of Bahati’s baby mama.
Yvette Obura has really come from far and indeed it’s God’s mercies that has led her to her new life she currently living.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In […] More
After years of old life and struggling, Ms Obura who is a mother to Bahati’s child, Mueni has shared some amazing good news on her Instagram page.
The mother of one posted her new ride car that we don’t really tell whether she bought it herself or she got the car as gift.
But the fact that she is now full of joy and happiness, Mama Mueni has had a tough life since she met Bahati long time ago and she gave birth to her daughter, Mueni who she has gone through depression and hard time in parenting since Bahati went ahead and remarried again.
From a boarding matatu to her new ride car is a quick an achievement to her now she can smile.
Here are some photos she shared on her pages parading her new car and captioned it;
“God’s Grace Has Been Sufficient”