The new Diamond Platnumz song trending on YouTube is sound copyright of the Kenyan RnB love song Singer.
The bongo fleva superstar has just reused the same beat and sound from ‘Such ‘Kinda Love’ by Otile Brown featuring Jovial a song released 3 months ago. On YouTube, this song has over 9million views.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview […] More
Platnumz’s New song ‘Naanzaje’ now in less than 24 hours since it’s release, has garnered over 50k views on YouTube.
Here is the two links of Such Kinda Love’by Otile Brown ft Jovial: https://youtu.be/tfWx8o_Kmog
And, Diamond Platnumz new song ‘Naanzaje’. Compare and tell us your opinion about the two songs, is it a sound copyright?