RIP: Kwale County Governor’s Mother Laid To Rest!
Kwale County governor mother dies aged 75 years.
Kwale Governor Salim Mvurya lost mother Sada Mgalla yesterday.
Mama Sada Mgalla passed on at Diani Beach Hospital yesterday afternoon. She was suffering a long illness and hard-fought battle with Oesophageal cancer.
- List Of Artist Who Have Switched From Gospel To Secular And Vice Versa! 🙆♂️Khalighraph Jones and Nyashinski Got Saved And Born Again! Music industry in Kenya is becoming unpredictable and anything is possible. While others are […] More
- At least 8 People Have Lost Their Lives At Afcon And Several HospitalizedCameroon is hosting the 2022 African Cup of Nations. It has been smooth sailing all through the group stages, with just a few minor hiccups in the plan. More
- “Vaccinated People Will Die In Two Years Time” A Former Nurse And Anti – Vaccine Activist Kate Shemiran SaysShe affirms that antibodies are comparatively expected to kill rather than to save lives, and she continues to communicate that all of the people who have been vaccinated have just two years to live resulting to getting the inoculation. More
- Class Teacher Commits Suicide After Being Cought Red Handed With A Form Two Girl In Bed(Yala)The teacher in question is a class teacher to the form two girl. According to the girl’s statement it seems this wasn’t the first time. More
- TBT: “And oh, the black wins the gold” legendary George Weah on racism stigma!George Weah” I am never proud of the Ballon d’Or award since I won it and I suffer from racism in Europe!! 🔥I […] More
She was laid to rest today at 24th August at Mavirivirini village in Kwale County according to the family.
Governor Mvurya received many tributes from different leaders.
President Uhuru Kenyatta led others in mourning Mama Sada. He described her as a strong, virtuous and determined matriarch who raised an outstanding family.
According to Deputy President William Ruto’s tribute, William Ruto described her as a humble, hardworking, God-fearing and responsible woman who raised upright children.