RIP: Kwale County Governor’s Mother Laid To Rest!
Kwale County governor mother dies aged 75 years.
Kwale Governor Salim Mvurya lost mother Sada Mgalla yesterday.
Mama Sada Mgalla passed on at Diani Beach Hospital yesterday afternoon. She was suffering a long illness and hard-fought battle with Oesophageal cancer.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with […] More
She was laid to rest today at 24th August at Mavirivirini village in Kwale County according to the family.
Governor Mvurya received many tributes from different leaders.
President Uhuru Kenyatta led others in mourning Mama Sada. He described her as a strong, virtuous and determined matriarch who raised an outstanding family.
According to Deputy President William Ruto’s tribute, William Ruto described her as a humble, hardworking, God-fearing and responsible woman who raised upright children.