Facebook Marriage Exposed
Wonders will never end see photos of a lady married to a frame photo her man.
Netizens have reacted to photos of a lady getting married to a framed photo of her lover due to his absence.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current plight […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 is […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the suspicious […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the music […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with Lil […] More
The two lover birds are reported to have met on Facebook and agreed to the marriage after series of chats and phone calls.
The sent the money and his photo for the wedding occasion since he is much occupied abroad where he resides.
Later on after the wedding occasion, the photos were shared on a Facebook group by one lady who attended the ceremony.
Here are some reactions by a few Netizens about the event;
Anthony Enwere wrote:
“It is possible, because the guy may not have his documents that will him returns back to his base if he returns home. That is how he wants it. Living in abroad is not a easy ooo. Lots of processes.”
Emmanuel Arome wrote:
Check also: How Professor Pius Adesanmi Predicted His Death Before The Ethiopian Airline Crash
“Yes !! Base on ur disposition , he sent enough more, my view, if is scam or not real will he sent those millions , commonsensically speaking , he lives in diaspora ,may be the nature of the job won’t permit him so , married is all about agreement and trust.”
Marcel Amanda Adaora wrote:
“Desperate times calls for desperate measure.. The girl wanted marriage and she got it.”