Socialite and a renowned SA-based Ugandan businesswoman Zari Hassan finds Jose Chameleone’s social media posts in the last few months “worrying”.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with […] More
The Ugandan singer and Superstar Musicians Association president Jose Chameleone was bedridden over stomach complications on last week.
His wife Daniella Atim Mayanja revealed that her husband was suffering from Pylori infection which is treatable despite earlier reports that Chameleon was battling liver and pancreas disorders.
After being discharged from Nakasero hospital, the superstar communicated with his fans via social media platforms On Tuesday.
However, his condition, has had his family, fans, followers, and fellow celebrities including Zari Hassan worried.
Zari Hassan revealed that Jose Chameleon’s recent posts since July are a bit ‘worrying’ as she commented on her Instagram account.
“Your last posts are a bit worrying since July….get well bro”.
The Leone island owner is said to be in good shape according to his family members but still needs more prayers to fully recuperate.