Just after President Uhuru Kenyatta ordered Dr Matiang’i the CS to the Ministry of Interior and Coordination to withdraw DP Ruto’s security, youths vows to man his home.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current plight of […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 is the […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the suspicious incident, […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the music label. […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with Lil Ommy, […] More
This happened after police were withdrawn from Dr William Ruto’s home and the youths on his back vowed to take up the role to guard their leaders homestead.
In a conversation with Kawangware Ward UDA youth leader, Vincent Agunda, he had this to say about the government issue and order of withdrawing police from DP Ruto.
“We live in a nation where even those who are supposed to protect the Constitution are doing things in an unlawful manner,So because the deputy president is busy on ground promoting his bottom-up economic model,the president orders Matiang’i to recall the GSU officers attached to guard the dps residence in Karen.
So sickening,so absurd,such wanton plunder of stupidity must be condemned with the strongest words possible,no any amount of intimidation will stop the doyen from moving forward,he is a man in the mission” concluded Vincent Agunda.