Machakos governor has been trending following his abruptly breakup with his lover.
- List Of Artist Who Have Switched From Gospel To Secular And Vice Versa! 🙆♂️Khalighraph Jones and Nyashinski Got Saved And Born Again! Music industry in Kenya is becoming unpredictable and anything is possible. […] More
- At least 8 People Have Lost Their Lives At Afcon And Several HospitalizedCameroon is hosting the 2022 African Cup of Nations. It has been smooth sailing all through the group stages, with just a few minor hiccups in the plan. More
- “Vaccinated People Will Die In Two Years Time” A Former Nurse And Anti – Vaccine Activist Kate Shemiran SaysShe affirms that antibodies are comparatively expected to kill rather than to save lives, and she continues to communicate that all of the people who have been vaccinated have just two years to live resulting to getting the inoculation. More
- Class Teacher Commits Suicide After Being Cought Red Handed With A Form Two Girl In Bed(Yala)The teacher in question is a class teacher to the form two girl. According to the girl’s statement it seems this wasn’t the first time. More
- TBT: “And oh, the black wins the gold” legendary George Weah on racism stigma!George Weah” I am never proud of the Ballon d’Or award since I won it and I suffer from racism […] More
He has now become a man in demand following his breakup with Lillian Ng’ang’a.
The two lover birds had announced their long time love break up that they parted ways about two months ago but are now good friends.
Following this, Mutua was, however, the butt of the joke on social media after rumours emerged that Ng’ang’a is dating rapper Juliani.
The county boss is said to have had several unsolicited nude photos in his DM after some women reportedly to have sent him body parts following his breakup with Lilian Ng’ang’a.
Through Jalang’o Tv, Alfred Mutua made the revelation during an interview with Jalang’o saying he has been receiving encouragement messages too.
“I want to thank those who have written to me, I have received so many DMs some are very funny and some have sent body parts.
“It’s been quite interesting and what I like most are the words of comfort and support for both myself and Lillian, and I really appreciate that,” Mutua said.
Having referred his ex girlfriend Lilian Ng’ang’a as ‘Honey’ during his speech at his joint birthday party celebration with bongo fleva musician, Rayvanny, the Maendelo Chap Chap leader had this to say.
“We agreed with Lillian not to address our issues in public. All I want to say is this, once you have given your life to somebody for a long time, it behoves you to focus on the positive elements of your time together rather than any small problems you might have had.
“It is very important in relationships that you respect each other when you are together or not together and to leave room for reconciliation and friendliness so that even if you’re with other partners you can still remain friends and work together,” concluded Governor Mutua.