Machakos governor has been trending following his abruptly breakup with his lover.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In […] More
He has now become a man in demand following his breakup with Lillian Ng’ang’a.
The two lover birds had announced their long time love break up that they parted ways about two months ago but are now good friends.
Following this, Mutua was, however, the butt of the joke on social media after rumours emerged that Ng’ang’a is dating rapper Juliani.
The county boss is said to have had several unsolicited nude photos in his DM after some women reportedly to have sent him body parts following his breakup with Lilian Ng’ang’a.
Through Jalang’o Tv, Alfred Mutua made the revelation during an interview with Jalang’o saying he has been receiving encouragement messages too.
“I want to thank those who have written to me, I have received so many DMs some are very funny and some have sent body parts.
“It’s been quite interesting and what I like most are the words of comfort and support for both myself and Lillian, and I really appreciate that,” Mutua said.
Having referred his ex girlfriend Lilian Ng’ang’a as ‘Honey’ during his speech at his joint birthday party celebration with bongo fleva musician, Rayvanny, the Maendelo Chap Chap leader had this to say.
“We agreed with Lillian not to address our issues in public. All I want to say is this, once you have given your life to somebody for a long time, it behoves you to focus on the positive elements of your time together rather than any small problems you might have had.
“It is very important in relationships that you respect each other when you are together or not together and to leave room for reconciliation and friendliness so that even if you’re with other partners you can still remain friends and work together,” concluded Governor Mutua.