A Great Day For United And A Terrible One For City!
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with […] More
An agreement has been met by Manchester United and Juventus to re-sign Ronaldo.
After Ronaldo’s personal terms are finalized in Manchester United, Juventus will receive €15m (£12.8m) plus €8m (£6.8m) in add-ons for Ronaldo, who is set to sign a two-year contract with United.
Jorge Mendes Ronaldo’s agent had communicated earlier in the day that a deal for the 36-year-old to return to Old Trafford was very close.
Manchester United official Twitter account confirmed the news by the following statement;
“Manchester United is delighted to confirm that the club has reached agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo, subject to agreement of personal terms, visa and medical.
“Everyone at the club looks forward to welcoming Cristiano back to Manchester.”
This comes after the player openly told boss Max Allegri that he had ‘no intention’ for playing for the club again today on Friday.
Manchester City were offered the chance to sign Portugal captain but the premier league champions pulled out of negotiating.