Harmonize has called out his former boss Diamond Platnumz to stop stunts.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In […] More
In his new song, Harmonize says Diamond is full of stunts and he never likes his actions hence praises Cinderellahitmaker.
The Kwangwaru hitmaker has released a song dubbed ‘Teacher’, one that insinuates that he is the leader in the bongo music industry.
Harmonize aka Konde who once upon a time Diamond’s protege, calls out the WCB singer asking him to stop flaunting money online and do music.
He instead goes ahead to praise Diamond’s ‘enemy’ Ali Kiba saying he is better compared to Simba as he doesn’t like publicity stunts, unlike Diamond.
“Mara kumi mwanangu wa Cinderella yeye hapendi Kiki,” reads part of his lyrics
(My Cinderella guy (Ali Kiba) is times ten better as he isn’t a stunt person)
Harmonize songs ‘Ushamba’ portrays his former boss Diamond Platnumz’s behavior with ladies.
The song talks about how the singer had been bedding women and spreading the news on social media.
Some of the songs lyrics read;
Malegend wamerudisha vita, wanahofia ati jeshi anawapita…
(Legends want a fight with me, they fear I’m surpassing them.)
Harmonize continues to sing,
Halina meno hilo Simba zee, Likila demu lazima litangaze, huo tunaita Ushamba.
(That Simba (Diamond Platnumz) is old and toothless. He sleeps with women and announces to people.)
Konde Boy used a Diamond Platnumz – look-alike to describe what he was singing about.