Tanasha Donna does it, “We on Times square NYC baby!” – Tanasha Donna shares her joy to feature in Times Square Billboard.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an […] More
Tanasha Donna has taken another super move after her appearance on the Times Square billboard in New York.
The space advertisement is considered prestigious and not easy to get featured on.
Tanasha becomes the third Kenyan to appear on the space, Times Square Billboard.
This comes after her super music collabo featuring Bad Boy Timz dubbed ‘Complicationship’ that made her appear on the Billboard.
Tanasha couldn’t hide her excitement as he took it to her social media platforms.
The first ever musician to feature on the Times Square Billboard was Sauti Sol a Kenyan Super-talented boyband was the first Kenyan artist to be featured on the Time’s Square .
This was after their debut album release, ‘Quarantine album and ‘Midnight train’.
The second artist was Bahati to appear on Times Square after his album ‘Love Like This’, which was launched on Sunday, June 13th.
The price ranges between Five Hundred Thousand to Five Million shillings for a day advertisement on this World famous Billboard.
It costs around $3 million a month to advertise on their largest billboard, Times Square Billboard and between $1.1 million to $4 million a year to buy advertising space.