Rapper Lil’ Nas X is said to pregnant and claims he’s expecting the birth of his album later this month.
The rapper shared a set of announcement photos where he is sporting a giant baby bump!
On his Instagram account, the ‘Old Town Road’ rapper shared the pictures where he is shirtless kneeling poolside and showing off his huge growing belly.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview […] More
You gotta see this! “SURPRISE! I can’t believe I’m finally announcing this. My little bundle of joy “MONTERO” is due September 17, 2021,” he captioned the pictures.
The superstar he is referring to his upcoming album though the pictures look as real as they appear!
In the photos, LNX is decked out in a flowing white shirt, which is open in the front exposing his baby belly.
This appears as though the rapper had a Hollywood professional attach a false pregnancy belly to his body. The photos are amazing!
Here is Lil’ Nas X’s Baby Bump Stunning Photos!
The rapper claims he got superb idea after listening to Megan Thee Stallions’ verse on his new song ‘Dolla Sign Slime’ for the first time. “I was like, ‘Oh my God, this is amazing,’ so I immediately called my stylist,” he told People. Adding, “She was like, ‘Wow, this all comes together. Your album. Your baby.’ I was like, ‘Yeah, this is my baby, huh?’ As a joke, she was like, ‘Yeah, you should do a pregnancy shoot.’”
He continued, “I was like, ‘You know what? That’s actually brilliant. So now we have this entire thing coming out, and it’s going to be amazing.”
His new album was created during the Covid 19 lockdown last year according to the rapper.
Creating new music is “therapeutic” for him, LNX Tweeted. “I’ve changed in so many ways, I’ve changed the way that I handle a lot of situations, the way I manage my sadness and anger, and just understanding that I don’t have to react to emotions in certain ways. I can’t choose how I feel, but I can choose how to react. I’ve learned to let people’s comments roll off my back,” he said.
Now fans are eager to finally hear the rapper’s new music and it appears he is going to deliver with a mix of different styles of music and a “great balance” of “real” music and making hit records. “You’re getting a lot of stories about my past and where I want to be in my love life. But they’re also a bop. I feel like I finally found a great balance between being as real as possible within my music and making a hit song,” LNX wrote.
This comes after his recent controversial story of releasing his Nike ‘Satanic Shoes’.
The rapper had released a version of a Nike shoe with a pentagram design that included a real drop of blood from any employee of the company.
Nike Company sued the manufacturer.
Are you ready for his new album and the new baby?!