Is Diamond Platnumz keen to fall in love again?
After releasing his new song dubbed ‘Naanzaje’, the superstar took to his social media how he misses his ex lover Wema Sepetu.
“When I look at this video, I reminisce when I was in love with Madam, we would lock ourselves in the house for like a week, I couldn’t record and I would give excuses for not doing my perfomances,” he said.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview […] More
“I didn’t take this song seriously when I was releasing it, I released it as just a bonus track with the fact that my fans have missed listening to me sing these kinds of songs.
“With time, I’ve found myself loving this song and when I listen to it, it makes me want to fall in love again and even get into a relationship. But I get back to my senses and tell myself to focus on work.” Said Simba Diamond Platnumz.
In the comment section, Mama Dangote, the singer’s mother confirmed that indeed her son was talking about former Miss Tanzania Wema Sepetu.
“Madam kama Madam Sepewese (Wema Sepetu).”
Mose Iyobo one of Diamond Platnumz’s dancer, revealed that Diamond got them arrested when he refused to turn up for a show in Arusha thanks to his love with Sepetu.
Despite the fact Sepetu had in the past said the two will just remain friends, In an interview with Tanzanian gossip pundits ICU, she revealed that she and Diamond Platnumz made a blood covenant.
Wema Sepetu said they cut each other, and licked each other’s blood wounds after merged them.
“Diamond ni mwanaume ambaye anapenda sana mapenzi. He was my baby, yaani totally my baby,” she said.
“Mimi na Diamond tumeshawahi kufanya kiapo cha damu. Tulitoboana. Alinitoboa, nikamtoboa, tukaviunganisha, Nikanyonya cha kwake, akanyonya cha kwangu.”
Wema Sepetu said she doesn’t know whether their blood covenant still works in an interview.
“I don’t know.”
She also added that she only loves Diamond as a friend in her Instagram post.
“As a person and not a lover!”