Do you still expect to see Betty Kyallo on Television soon?
This celebrated media personality said she is tired of saying, “Good evening, welcome.” While on interview with MITEGO SASA.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. […] More
After launching her super barbershop and her ‘Flair By Betty’ Beauty Spar, she said she is only focused on her business and that is set to open a new hotel in town.
“I have a building in town and I will be opening a hotel in town. Very soon.”
After opening her barbershop in 2020, Betty said she decided to open the barbershop ‘AfterShave by Flair’ to cater for men after noticing they made up a huge chunk of her audience.
“Everything we’re doing will be under the Flair brand, I thank God for what we’ve been able to do,” she said.
The only expensive gift Betty ever won was Gucci shoes worth $690 (Sh69,000) as she recalls.