Christina Shusho confirms that music has now boundaries.
This Tanzanian gospel songstress has managed to released a super dope Kikuyu song dubbed ‘Tuine Ruimbo’ featuring Sammy Irungu .
Despite the fact that Kikuyu isn’t her mother tongue, Shusho changes tongues effectively and flawlessly as she delivers her verse in meticulous fluent Kikuyu. Confessing that it wasn’t easy, Christina had this to say, “Ndugu zangu Wakenya, Jirani zetu, ilikuwa ni furaha kubwa na heshima kushikriki kwenye wimbo huu. Ilikuwa ni kazi ngumu sana kuimba kwa Kikuyu lakini Team zote mbili zilifanya jitihada kuhakikisha zoezi limefanikiwa,” she said.
She is popular and celebrated gospel singer, among her songs is ‘Thamani ya Wokovu, Napenda and Nipe Macho, among many others, this was a change of scene, and it goes to show how versatile she can be.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current plight of the […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 is the most […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the suspicious incident, police […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the music label. It’s […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with Lil Ommy, Wasafi […] More
Kenyans could not hold themselves as they cherished on the singer.
Instagram fan, maggy_kui1, commented saying, “The song is just perfect hongera madam shusho yani u mean ata kikuyu you can speak.I can’t get enough of the new song of the week.”
Her comments were echoed by Gitau Godfrey who said, “@christinashusho uko sure wewe sio Christina Shir? from M?rang’a, Central Kenya? Your Kikuyu is so on point, even the accent. Great song! @sammyirungu_official kazi safi sana.”
Another fan, mrphatmusiq, commented, “Lol I don’t think I can sing Kikuyu that much well and am Kenyan…great work.”
She collaborated with a Kikuyu singer Sammy Irungu.
Despite her being a successful gospel singer, Shusho started her career as a church janitor and she has also tried her hands in professional modelling. She tried herself as a model and is also a creator, and owned her own modeling agency. ?