It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ?
After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the music label.
- Poet Trevor Jey Releases A Hard Hitting Societal Album .Kenyan poet and rapper Trevor Jey has released his latest album tittled Trevolution, the album consists of fourteen tracks that highlight the current plight of the Kenyan society from […] More
- Otile Brown Breaks Records With This Song! 😭🔊🇰🇪Kenyan independent R&B singer Otile Brown aka Jacob Obunga breaks records. The singer’s music video dubbed Dusuma which he released on June 2020 is the most watched video on […] More
- A Teenage Girl Dies In A ‘Marathon Sex’ With Sponsor! 🙆🏻♀️🇰🇪😭A body of a young girl has been found dead in a guest room- lodge in Makuyu, Murang’a County on Sunday. Following the suspicious incident, police have a launched […] More
- ‘In Bad Blood’ Another Wcb Wasafi Employee Quits Job ! 🇹🇿😭It’s not well with Wcb Wasafi ? After several employees including Rich Mavoko quite Wcb Wasafi, another super director parts ways with the music label. It’s believed that director […] More
- “GOD FORGIVES I DON’T” RICK ROSS! 👹😳Why doesn’t Rick Ross forgive? This legendary American based rapper has come out to claim that he doesn’t forgive. In an interview with Lil Ommy, Wasafi Tv, Rick Ross […] More
It’s believed that director Kenny of Zoom Production Xtra has dumped the Diamond Platnumz’s Wcb Wasafi music label though in bad blood.
Confirming this, Kenny wrote this;
“If you focus on what you’ve lost, you might lose everything,’ he wrote, accompanying the caption with a crying emoji
Diamond Platnumz aka Simba has been recently using Hascanna as his video director as seen in his new music release, ‘Naanzaje’.
Kenny on his bio erased his WCB tags and replaced them with;
“The new me learnt from the old me.”
As a matter of fact, he stopped sharing the singer’s projects on social media unlike before. The two have also stopped hanging out but it is yet to be revealed what transpired.
However, Director Kenny is not the only one who left Diamond’s label in bad blood, singer Harmonize left two years ago and was said to have paid millions after the split.
Some others include singer Mavoko, photographer Kifesi, Qboy Msafi.