Award-winning singer Zuchu has confirmed that she is not in any romantic affair after being interviewed on her relationship status.
Zuhura Othman aka Zuchu while on Wasafi TV, the Nyumba Ndogo hit-maker said that currently she is single but ready to mingle if she finds someone she likes.
“I’m not dating anybody right now. I’m still single and I’m ready to mingle kwa sababu hili Swahili limenichosha jamani ❤️” said Zuchu.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is famously […] More
The female singer Zuchu was asked on the qualities she looks for in a man, Zuchu said “Sinanga sana vigezo lakini nafeel Vibe, tuwe marafiki. Lakini pia kuna vitu ambavyo sivipendi. Lakini usiwe mchafu jamani yaani ile harufu ya Kikwapa, Miguu, Mdomo unatoa Harufu Mbaya au Kijasho hapo hapana.
The rest kwenye ufupi, urefu hapo sina shida maana Mwenyezi mungu kaumba kila rika na utamu wake kwa hiyo am free”.
She also revealed that he has been sought any kind of witchcraft or black magic in order to boost her music career.
“Sijawahi Kwenda kwa MGANGA,…na sio kwamba mimi ni bora kuliko wengine lakinin katika Dos and Don’ts Zangu mimi nishasema Kama sita-hit na iwe basi, kwa mganga sitakanyaga”
Siwezi Kuamini Nguvu za mwanadamu mwenzangu, Mafanikio Yangu ni kutokana na Mwenyezi Mungu na sijawahi Kufanya Ushirikina” said Zuchu.