You remember Priscilla Nyambura who caused stir in Nairobi CBD when she decided to walk around with her kid wearing a wedding gown looking for a potential husband?
In Tanzania another lady took to the streets with a placard announcing she is looking for a husband.
The lady from Tanzania wore a wedding gown and even had two rings, one for her and the other for her future husband.
She made it clear that she is financially stable and will pay her dowry and buy the man who will step up a suit for their wedding.
- Revealed: Why Harmonize Will Migrate To Kenya🇰🇪💃The Tanzanian established bongo fleva musician, Abdul Kahari might be a Kenyan citizen. Abdul Kahari popularly known as Harmonize or Konde Boy, has garnered fame following his great music. The start came to the music […] More
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and Director put across some notable characters with must ladies. This media entrepreneur, owns BORN STAR ROYALS- Mkazivae […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi Hitmaker Elvis Nyaruri who recently cried foul after he was blocked by Vera Sidika on her social […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known as simply ‘Ye’. His name change request was granted by a Los Angele’s judge, a communications officer […] More
In streets of Buza, Dar Es Salaam, the desperate woman was seen carrying a placard indicating the type of man she is looking for.
“I am looking for a husband aged between 20 and 70,” the placard read.
This woman also promised to pay for the dowry to any man who will dare accept her proposal and also said she is still virgin.
“I even have the wedding rings with me. I will pay the dowry and even buy the suit for the man who will step forward.
“I am Christian but have no qualms converting to Islam as long as the man is respectful and God-fearing,” said the lady wearing a wedding gown.
She also claimed that she bought the wedding dress for KSh 142,000.
Her bold move was prompted by the time and age is not on her side as she is getting old according to her.
“I am getting old and need a man,” she said.
Again ,she was asked where she got the courage to do it, she said:
“I have not broken the law hence, I have courage.”
The lady further stated that she does not care what others think of her saying:
“This is a personal decision and no one can judge me.”
She further insisted that she is moneyed and is just looking for a man who will love her.
“I have money, I don’t want to stress a man,” she said.
Wednesday, September 15, was her fourth day in the streets looking for a partner she added.
“I have met many men who want to meet me in the guest house but I turned them down,” she said.
She still plans to move in different areas around Dar es Salaam to find a husband.