Kenyan songstress Shaniah Bito has released her second & latest love song tittled ‘Polepole’ which translates to ‘Slowly’ in the Swahili dialect.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and Director put across some notable […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi Hitmaker Elvis Nyaruri who recently […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known as simply ‘Ye’. His name […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is famously refered to as the coastal Alikiba […] More
The song marks her second release after dropping her debut track tittled ‘Mkata’ in 2019 .Her love for music dates from childhood where she first discovered her love for music and utilised it by performing in church and recital of poems in primary schools However Shaniah Bito’s love for music was fueled more after she lost mother and its this sad event that re shaped her music career.
Pole Pole follows the songstress as she opposes the notion that most people have lost love due to what they have over heard without even experiencing love & Relationships. She advices her audience to instead focus on building an d strengthening thier love life and give a deaf ear to hearsy that is based on rumours.
Pole Pole has debuted on Shaniahs Bito YouTube channel
Watch Pole Pole here ;