The world is experiencing a downtime access to Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram.
Today become the first day for Facebook app and website to be inaccessible for more than 30 minutes and different people have raised concerns over the matter. Bloggers worldwide are giving their different views as to why the worldwide known column is not working as it’s the norm.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and Director put […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi Hitmaker Elvis […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known as simply […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is famously refered to as […] More
This has created mixed reactions bearing in mind that billions of people worldwide prefer it as a way of ‘escaping’ from the reality world with the increased depression and economic abuse with regard to the country one comes from.
Facebook has announced on it’s Twitter account that the are aware of the issue happening and they are going to fix it out.
“We’re aware that some people are having trouble accessing our apps and products. We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience.” Facebook on Twitter post.
The other apps that are not working are, WhatsApp and Instagram which are also business partners with Facebook.
The assumption with most people about the issue is that Facebook is experiencing it’s first downtime issue today due to the improvement they are carrying out on their platforms.