At the end time, there will be bizarre and obnoxious acts according to holy Bible.
It’s said that, men will be lovers of themselves and strange things will happen. We have witnessed gays and lesbians indulging in all sort illicit acts but to hear of two pastors who are both females and revered ministers of God, who are supposed to know and exhibit better exemplary lives have rather turned their back and done the unthinkable is really weird thing.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is famously refered […] More
These must be signs of the end time or a danger from God that we are perpetrating a bunch of sins and probably we barely wish to reform immediately before it’s overdue. God’s minister are trained to be disciplined people because they depict themselves as Christians who shouldn’t like Christ.
The two Pastor Vanessa Brown, who is 46 years old and 54-year-old Pastor Twanna Gause both female Pastors of Rivers of Living Water United Church of Christ which is located in Newark and New York walked down the aisle to the altar to be blessed by the presiding bishop of the fellowship of affirming Ministries, Rev. Dr. Yvette Flunder.
The Bishop while officiating the ceremony read from the first Epistles to the Corinthians.
The two ‘lover birds’ had an awesome day together with their with family, friends and community. People traveled from across the United States to be with them.
The church was full of excitement as people awaited the event with anxiety and expectation of that magic moment. It was indeed magical, marvelous and memorable!
According to Twanna Gause, her father didn’t attend the big ceremony because he’s not in consent of her getting wedded to a fellow female pastor. She said her dad understood that the devil was manipulating her to achieve a devilish purpose on the earth.
These devilish acts must upset God in heaven since it’s very barbaric action that should not be accepted or thought about.
What message are the two pastors passing to the youthful generation and the world at large?🤔