What really happened to Jimmy Chansa relationship with Vera Sidika?
Jimmy Chansa has come out to clear the air about his relationship with Vera Sidika.
This Tanzanian doctor cum musician has for once put things straight with the heavily pregnant Vera Sidika lest there be misconstrued information about their relationship that he’s talked about in the past.
Jimmy Chansa made it clear that he wasn’t a Vera Sidika’s fan but her boyfriend in their failed relationship making that clear once and for all in case some other people were making things up to fit their narrative.
The medical doctor successfully switched to being a musician after featuring Juma Jux on his recent offering has nothing but love and utmost respect for his ex-girlfriend Vera Sidika.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is […] More
Vera Sidika’s take on her failed relationship with Jimmy has been painted him to be toxic in her recent social media tell-all but Chansa hasn’t done the same, if anything, he continues to shower the former socialite with nothing but love and admiration.
Chansa spoiled Vera Sidika as he spend millions of money taking her into different places around the world spending most of their time in Dubai, UAE living their lives to the fullest without any apologies whatsoever before they went their separate ways.
“You can love a person with a big name or no name at all,” Chansa noted on falling in love with the heavily pregnant businesswoman.
Jimmy also added, “I never loved a socialite. I loved an ordinary person. They [fans] saw her as a socialite but I saw her as a normal person. I was not a fan, I was her boyfriend.”
Speaking on Vera Sidika’s pregnancy with Brown Mauzo, Jimmy Chansa said that he wasn’t keen on having a child with her at all when he was in a relationship with her but said that he will have children when the right time comes and if he’s lucky, with the right woman.
“Everyone has a choice of whom they would love to get a child with. A child is a big blessing. If you have something in your hands and let it go, it means it was destined to be that way… No one loves me more than I love myself. It is okay to break up with someone and then that someone gets a child with somebody else. That’s their choice,” Chansa concluded.
Vera Sidika took to social media to expose her ex-boyfriend in excruciating detail. Photo credit: Instagram/queenveebosset
He noted that when his priorities align with the inevitable importance of having a child, he will most certainly get a child noting that he will have approximately 4 billion women in the world to pick one from that will have his kid/s.
“If I want a child, I will get one. There are 8 billion people in the world and it’s not my time to get a child. God is the one that gives children. To me getting a child is not a priority for now. If the time comes, there are approximately 4 billion women in the world,” he added.