Kenyan Artists and Rapper Kingster Sirm has dropped two music projects tittled ‘Kidogo Ft Queen Saida ( a Little) & Bado (Not yet) all written and perfomed in Swahili.
The Kitale based musician studdied at Karapul Primary school later on attending Barding High School for his secondary studies has always , enjoyed and adored music from such a young age and despite loosing his parents he never shunned away from Music.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and Director […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi Hitmaker […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known as […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is famously refered to […] More
Kingster Sirm started writing and recording music in 2018 upon completion of his Highschool studies and has gone on to record multiple songs that sample both local and Tanzanian Bongo Flava themes , that see him switch from rapping and singing from time to time depending on the message that he presents to his audience.
Bado is a dedication by the artist to all the people who feels rejected and dejected due to the society looking down upon them due to their financial status,he urges them not to feel down trodden for it’s normal human nature to behave in accordance to what they say but to wait for God is not yet done and , He will in time change the current situation turning it into a testimony for all to see .
Kidogo is a joint collaboration that Kingster has featured Queen Nadia , the song follows the two as they engage in a conversation where Kingster ask inquires as to why Queen keeps on following him when she has previous on showed disrespect to the extent of abusing him after she fell in love with another partner. Queen however apologizes lamenting that ever since she left him her love life has never been sour filled with nothing but tears and sorrow and wants to return to Him (Kingster).
The two bongo Flava themed tracks have simultaneously premiered on Kingster Sirm’s YouTube channel which you can stream here .
Stream Kidogo By Kingster Sirm and Queen Saida here ;
Stream Bado By Kingster Sirm Here;