One of the most influential one of the most recognisable actors in Kenya now called Pascal Tokodi or Nick Mutuma has finally spilled the beans.
This amazing actor was one of the thespians that made it big when he replaced the late Kone Nouhoum in Swahili telenovela, Selina, playing the role of Reagan.
Nick Mutuma recently got married to his ‘mzungu’ lover, with the couple now living in the UK and this week decided to engage his fans and followers in an Instagram QnA.
In surprise question teased to him in the interview, he was asked whether he had once dated TV girl Betty Kyallo? Lenana was upfront stating that they had indeed dated.
“Yes we dated a looong time ago when we were young.”
- Revealed: Why Harmonize Will Migrate To Kenya🇰🇪💃The Tanzanian established bongo fleva musician, Abdul Kahari might be a Kenyan citizen. Abdul Kahari popularly known as […] More
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known […] More
Now the famous Kenyan actor Lenana adds to a long list of men that have been linked with Betty, from the likes of Dennis Okari, her Somali bae, a prominent Governor and recently, lawyer Nick Ndeda.
Lenana was made it clear that he hasn’t quite acting, only that he is on vacation with her Mzungu woman in UK after they just got married. “Just a small break while I have been in the UK”.