Kenyan Netizens have had mixed reactions and opinions following the Raila Odinga sneakers price.
Some have over priced the shoes while other have undermined it’s price.
When Raila Odinga met with youths on Tuesday this week, he created a controversy over his brand Nike Air shoes that hard to be of high class and of high value.
- Details: Why Ladies Are Becoming More Desperate In Love! 🥰🙊🙆🏻♀️What’s wrong with ladies in today’s world? Today speaking with MITEGO SASA blogs, Chatuu-East Africa Music Promoter and […] More
- Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers.Trio Mio And Other Kenyan Musicians Who Became Rich And Famous As Teenagers. More
- Corona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Flaunts 38K On DrinksCorona Ni Wewe! Country Singer Nyaruri Spends 38K On Drinks In A Golf Event Country singer and Gichagi […] More
- ‘Kanye West Looks Like Chokora’ Chris Brown Mocks Ye New Hairstyle! 🙆🏻♀️🤣The Popular American Rapper formerly known as Kanye West has officially changed his name and will be known […] More
- Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit.Coastal Ali Kiba Sagida Ke Drops A Brand New Hit. Kenyan artists Sagida Kenya who is famously refered […] More
It has be alleged that the Air Jordan sneakers from Nike is more worth than Ksh 400,000/ according to Ahmednasir Abdullahi.
While a section of Netizens put it that Raila Odinga never bought such shoes, others have the shoe costs less than Ksh 50,000/-
Some argued that the leader (Raila) is wearing expensive shoe while most youths lack jobs opportunities and are going on empty bellies.
This also caught reaction from Hustler Nation side who seriously mocked Raila Odinga over his extravagant manner. They said the sneaker is worth more than two motorbikes and two wheelbarrows.
But a quick search on the Google shows that the shoes range from as low as Sh20,000 to over Sh200,000 depending on the seller.
Below are a few reactions from different Kenyans over the issue:;
@AiroNickson: In fact the shoe was bought by some young fellas in Europe – Friends of Raila..
@MutandaLaw: SC, these shoes are knockoffs from UAE goes between Ksh. 4,000-5,000 they were gifts from two young guys in the sneakers business. Also, the original ones from Nike shop don’t go beyond 500 dollars. Check this out
@KorirB_: The shoes aren’t retro high… Plus nairobi west niccur sells them at 4500. Nairobi west niccur can’t gift raila that worth