Kenyan Netizens have had mixed reactions and opinions following the Raila Odinga sneakers price.
Some have over priced the shoes while other have undermined it’s price.
When Raila Odinga met with youths on Tuesday this week, he created a controversy over his brand Nike Air shoes that hard to be of high class and of high value.
- List Of Artist Who Have Switched From Gospel To Secular And Vice Versa! 🙆♂️Khalighraph Jones and Nyashinski Got Saved And Born Again! Music industry in Kenya is becoming unpredictable and anything […] More
- At least 8 People Have Lost Their Lives At Afcon And Several HospitalizedCameroon is hosting the 2022 African Cup of Nations. It has been smooth sailing all through the group stages, with just a few minor hiccups in the plan. More
- “Vaccinated People Will Die In Two Years Time” A Former Nurse And Anti – Vaccine Activist Kate Shemiran SaysShe affirms that antibodies are comparatively expected to kill rather than to save lives, and she continues to communicate that all of the people who have been vaccinated have just two years to live resulting to getting the inoculation. More
- Class Teacher Commits Suicide After Being Cought Red Handed With A Form Two Girl In Bed(Yala)The teacher in question is a class teacher to the form two girl. According to the girl’s statement it seems this wasn’t the first time. More
- TBT: “And oh, the black wins the gold” legendary George Weah on racism stigma!George Weah” I am never proud of the Ballon d’Or award since I won it and I suffer […] More
It has be alleged that the Air Jordan sneakers from Nike is more worth than Ksh 400,000/ according to Ahmednasir Abdullahi.
While a section of Netizens put it that Raila Odinga never bought such shoes, others have the shoe costs less than Ksh 50,000/-
Some argued that the leader (Raila) is wearing expensive shoe while most youths lack jobs opportunities and are going on empty bellies.
This also caught reaction from Hustler Nation side who seriously mocked Raila Odinga over his extravagant manner. They said the sneaker is worth more than two motorbikes and two wheelbarrows.
But a quick search on the Google shows that the shoes range from as low as Sh20,000 to over Sh200,000 depending on the seller.
Below are a few reactions from different Kenyans over the issue:;
@AiroNickson: In fact the shoe was bought by some young fellas in Europe – Friends of Raila..
@MutandaLaw: SC, these shoes are knockoffs from UAE goes between Ksh. 4,000-5,000 they were gifts from two young guys in the sneakers business. Also, the original ones from Nike shop don’t go beyond 500 dollars. Check this out
@KorirB_: The shoes aren’t retro high… Plus nairobi west niccur sells them at 4500. Nairobi west niccur can’t gift raila that worth