Bongo fleva musician has shocked many of his social media followers after he claimed that when he focused on being in a relationship with Tanasha Donna or any other woman, it ended in a disappointment.
According to his experience, the Bongo Flava star advised his followers against focusing on relationships claiming that it will either end badly or in disappointment. He instead request them to focus on their work.
- Bwana Mkunaji slept with Diana Bahati and claims a DNA results of Bahati’s first baby with his wife!💃Bwana Mkunaji A.K.A Willy Paul Msafi has dropped a diss track that aims at kelvin bahati’s family. In the […] More
- Diana B Song One Day is number one trending song in youtube 🔥🇰🇪Diana Murua who was introduced not long ago by his husband Bahati (Kevin kioko) as Diana B by her […] More
- Vicmass Luodollar Throws Shades To Kenyan Rappers Gives Thumbs Up Diana B! 🤣🔥👍The Bank Otuch hit maker throws shades to major renown East Africa music superstar deeming their achievements. Vicmass Luodollar […] More
- Reasons: Why Maranda High School Students Set Dormitory A Blaze Again! 😭🔥🇰🇪Yesterday on December 5 Maranda High School in Siaya County was set on a blaze again. This is a […] More
- A Wedding Ceremony Turns Hell Tragic As Bus Downs With Church Members! 🙆🏻♀️😭🇰🇪A wedding occasion turns tragic after Church Choir Members drowns in a flooded river. Listen to BOSS Fm Radio […] More
In accordance with Platnumz, when one focuses on their work, there will always be a positive outcome unlike when they focus on romantic relationships.
“Focus on your work, because the results will always be positive… but if you focus on the relationship the results will always be negative and disappointments… take it from Lion,” said Diamond
His statement comes weeks after it emerged that his ex-girlfriend and mother of his son Tanasha Donna disappointed him after he offered her a chance to be the ‘Naanzaje’ video Vixen which she indeed rejected the offer.
Hascana the current Diamond’s video director revealed Tanasha was Diamond’s priority to feature in the music video but he had to change his plan after the baby mama declined his request.
While appearing during #OnlyOneKing album listening party launch by Ali Kiba’s Dar Es Salaam Tanzania, Tanasha also confirmed that she indeed declined to feature in the song. She, however, refused to explain why she decided to disappoint her ex-boyfriend by declining to work with him.