Tanzania music artist under Next Level Music NLM has made another big history.
Rayvanny aka Chui after he scoped BET Award while under Wcb Wasafi music label, he has been doing his best in music and his great efforts have taken him higher in a next level.
Rayvanny becomes the first African artist to win award and perform live in MTVEma Awards that went down last night November 14, 2021 in Budapest Hungary.
Chui performed live his #MamaTetema song featuring Mulema on stage, one of his new songs on his new music album, #NewChui.
- Photos :Diana Marua Goes Naked On Stage Live Performance! 🤦🏼♂️🤓Bahati and Marua is the trending topic after the two lover birds brings a new banger in […] More
- DOWNLOAD:I See The Light By Trevor Jey.After dropping his criticality acclaimed Trevolution The Album,The conscious artist is back with I See The Light […] More
- How To Know If A Slayqueen Is After Eating ‘The Fare!’🤓This is the time for men to establish and curb the biggest scam scheme used by Slayqueens […] More
- Fans React to the Launch of Musician Diamond’s Wasafi Betting CompanyKenyans and Tanzanians have expressed their opinions after Diamond Platnmuz, a well-known Tanzanian artist, started his betting […] More
- P Square hits a largest comeback show in One Africa Festival🔥The adored twins Peter and Paul Okoye of the former musical group P-Square have finally sheathed their […] More
He has been showered with congratulation messages from different Tanzanian artists likes of his former boss Diamond Platnumz, Shetta, Gigy Money, Shilole, Professor Jay, Gnako including the Ministry of Sports and Heritage Tanzania.
What do you write to congratulate Rayvanny for the honor he has brought for Africa at large?😋
Nigerian superstar, Wizkid Ayo also managed to take home MTV EMA’s Best African Act winner. The low profile artist didn’t brag about with the award on social media platforms as other artists does, instead he only chose to post it on his Instagram story. He was competing with Diamond Platnumz, Focalistic among other superstars.