Secular music singer Sanaipei Tande has opened up about how Willy Paul has been subjecting her to aggressive pressure in a bid to persuade her for a collabo.
On a radio interview, Sanaipei said she has turned down Willy Paul’s requests for a music collaboration multiple times.
Sanaipei noted that she prides herself in her work and as such she only works with relevant people and respectful people. She also added that she doesn’t engage in publicity stunts like Willy Paul.
- Photos :Diana Marua Goes Naked On Stage Live Performance! 🤦🏼♂️🤓Bahati and Marua is the trending topic after the two lover birds brings a new banger […] More
- DOWNLOAD:I See The Light By Trevor Jey.After dropping his criticality acclaimed Trevolution The Album,The conscious artist is back with I See The […] More
- How To Know If A Slayqueen Is After Eating ‘The Fare!’🤓This is the time for men to establish and curb the biggest scam scheme used by […] More
- Fans React to the Launch of Musician Diamond’s Wasafi Betting CompanyKenyans and Tanzanians have expressed their opinions after Diamond Platnmuz, a well-known Tanzanian artist, started his […] More
- P Square hits a largest comeback show in One Africa Festival🔥The adored twins Peter and Paul Okoye of the former musical group P-Square have finally sheathed […] More
“I don’t do kiki (publicity stunts) and I always do music that is relevant to people. I don’t follow the crowd as well,” she said.
Sanaipei further stated that she always considers discipline as the first thing before collaborating with any artiste.
“First, content and talent. And how you carry yourself around people is also a determination. Willy Paul asked for a collabo privately and I responded privately, so if he did not understand, then he has a problem,” said Sanaipei.
Sanaipei concluded saying;
“Willy Paul has been using people to convince me to work with him but I have already decided and so my no should be respected.”
Nevertheless,the songstress also talked about randy men hitting on her. She revealed that she gets numerous offers from men but she politely declines because she believes in hard work and making her own money.
“I have been offered a Porsche on social media, and you just decline respectfully and just say thank you but no thanks. There are people who will tell you they will even pay you an appearance fee, I’m like appearance fee for where, for lunch? They are like ‘please have lunch with me and I’ll give you 1000 dollars,’” she concluded.
Now Stream Our BOSS Fm Radio Online Via Link; http://www.zeno.fm/boss-radio