You won’t believe that Tanzanians fans are so mad with Nikita Kering Afrima Awards win.
For More Details Listen To BOSS Fm Radio Live now. Click; http://www.zeno.fm/boss-radio
They argue that they even don’t recognize her songs only saw her on the Afrima nomination for the first time. Some section of the fans even went ahead to claiming that the awards were fake and unfairly conducted.
- Photos :Diana Marua Goes Naked On Stage Live Performance! 🤦🏼♂️🤓Bahati and Marua is the trending topic after the two lover birds brings a new banger in […] More
- DOWNLOAD:I See The Light By Trevor Jey.After dropping his criticality acclaimed Trevolution The Album,The conscious artist is back with I See The Light […] More
- How To Know If A Slayqueen Is After Eating ‘The Fare!’🤓This is the time for men to establish and curb the biggest scam scheme used by Slayqueens […] More
- Fans React to the Launch of Musician Diamond’s Wasafi Betting CompanyKenyans and Tanzanians have expressed their opinions after Diamond Platnmuz, a well-known Tanzanian artist, started his betting […] More
- P Square hits a largest comeback show in One Africa Festival🔥The adored twins Peter and Paul Okoye of the former musical group P-Square have finally sheathed their […] More
This online clashes between bongo fleva music fans and Kenyan fans has been brought by the fact that their best artist, Zuchu, Nandy and Rosa Ree were beaten by young talented Kenyan girl Nikita Kering who won two Afrima Awards, Best Female Artiste East Africa and Best Artiste, Duo or Group in Afeica RnB and Soul.
Nevertheless, another very young Kenyan girl won awards in the just concluded Afrima Awards in Nigeria.
Shanah Manjera has won the Best African Female Artist In Inspirational Music. She is only 13 years of age and become the first young African artist to win Afrima Awards.
Sauti Sol also represent Kenya well as they scoped the Best Group Afrima Awards 2021.
Below is the full list of the Afrima Awards 2021 in Nigeria.