Arrow Bwoy And Nadia Mukami Expects Newborn Baby
Is Nadia Mukami expecting her first born child soon?
The Kenyan most celebrated female musician has responded to speculating rumors on social media that she is expecting her firstborn child with singer Arrowboy.
This came after a fan had a review of some of Nadia Mukami’s footage photos where she notice that she is pregnant. The footage photos reviewed were shot from Nadia Mukami and Arrow Bwoy Christmas show at Eldoret.
It was so strange to see Nadia Mukami on stage wearing a loose sweater top and black shorts, while Arrow Bwoy was waiting for her.
- List Of Artist Who Have Switched From Gospel To Secular And Vice Versa! 🙆♂️Khalighraph Jones and Nyashinski Got Saved And Born Again! Music industry in Kenya is becoming unpredictable and anything is possible. While […] More
- At least 8 People Have Lost Their Lives At Afcon And Several HospitalizedCameroon is hosting the 2022 African Cup of Nations. It has been smooth sailing all through the group stages, with just a few minor hiccups in the plan. More
- “Vaccinated People Will Die In Two Years Time” A Former Nurse And Anti – Vaccine Activist Kate Shemiran SaysShe affirms that antibodies are comparatively expected to kill rather than to save lives, and she continues to communicate that all of the people who have been vaccinated have just two years to live resulting to getting the inoculation. More
- Class Teacher Commits Suicide After Being Cought Red Handed With A Form Two Girl In Bed(Yala)The teacher in question is a class teacher to the form two girl. According to the girl’s statement it seems this wasn’t the first time. More
- TBT: “And oh, the black wins the gold” legendary George Weah on racism stigma!George Weah” I am never proud of the Ballon d’Or award since I won it and I suffer from racism in […] More
“Yaani watu mnajifanya hamuoni ball… Since when Nadia akapiga show na sweater? From my side congratulations ata kaa hamsemi,” one Barbie Bentah posted.
Mercyline Kennedy: Baby bump imesonga sana tunangoja baby shower.
However, Nadia Mukami didn’t hide her reaction about the issue and picked up the fan’s comment and shared it where she joined in the conversation with a vague “Lol” (laughing out loud).