The Turkish man in connection with Deputy President William Ruto’s aborted Uganda trip drama has been deported.
Immediately after landing in Kenya from Uganda on Saturday where he had been since August 2, Harun Aydin was arrested..
The businessman was then taken into custody by Anti-Terror Police Unit and taken to ATPU cell where he spent the weekend.
- FIFA To Prevent African Players To Win World Cup! 🏆José Mourinho wants FIFA to prevent African players from representing countries other than their country of origin. He thinks such a rule would help…
- Busia Man Buys Himself A Third Coffin ! ⚰️🇰🇪An Old Busia Man buys himself a third coffin worth Ksh 58,000 in preparation for his burial Incase he dies. While on rehearsal inside…
- Indonesian Woman Finally Finds Out Her Husband Is Actually A Woman After 10 Months In Marriage! 😫🇮🇩This looks weird really?! After starting up a relationship online, the two online lovers met up for in-person dates and Ahnaf (male) even came…
- Mapenzi Wololo: She Said YES! Harmonize Who Was Dumped Hooks Her Back In Style! 💃🥰Harmonize who once tried to have sex relationship with daughter of his girlfriend back again on it. Konde Boy was blocked by Frida Kajala…
- No Scoring In Qatar Fifa World Cup 2022!😁🙊The government of Qatar has passed a stern warning to all single ladies and gentlemen who will attend the event of the 2022 Fifa…
The plans were that he was to be arraigned today at the Kahawa ATPU courts.
During his arrest, he was in the company of a Ugandan businessman, Paul Bamutaze, was in his company during the arrest whereby, he also got deported to Kampala by road.
Apparently, Bamutaze has filed a case at the East African Court of Justice over remarks by ODM politicians against Uganda’s ruling National Resistance Movement (NRM).
DP Ruto on Saturday, claimed that Harun was a victim of bad politics and not a terrorist.
According to Deputy President, the businessman has a valid Kenyan work permit,a and was being frustrated by top government officials in connection with him.
“Turkish investor, Aydin Harun, is a victim of top-down arrogance bred by patronage & cartels that criminalise enterprise. Importers’ goods declared contraband, Africa spirits closed, Keroche harassed, now investor with valid papers labelled terrorist. Tragedy of political pettiness,” Ruto tweeted on Saturday evening.
DP Ruto had a planned private trip to Uganda with among them Harun before their scheduled trip got aborted on last Monday.
Perhaps, these made Ruto get blocked by immigration officials over ‘clearance issues’ while Harun and the rest of the delegation that included MPs Oscar Sudi (Kapseret), Ndindi Nyoro (Kiharu) and Benjamin Tayari (Kinango) were allowed to travel.
Mombasa-based businessman David Lang’at, Elijah Rono and Eric Ruto were also involved.