Can you imagine driving around a place in Kenya and everyone can see the insides of the car?.
From the bonnet of the car engine to the seats and to the people inside the car. This can be seen in the first ever transparent car built by TRW automobiles.
- Babu Owino Admits His 0.01% Calculation Was WrongAccording to him, it’s one of his administrator who was in charge of the account.
- Reactions From Various Parts Of Kenya, After Ruto Was Announced As The President Elect 🔥Watch The Video🔥Despite a disagreement between Wafula Chebukati and some of his commissioners, he went on and announced Ruto as the president elect.
- Famous Politician Dumps ODM After Raila Loses The Presidential RaceRaila, who vied on the Azimio La Umoja One Kenya Coalition Party ticket, managed 6,942,930 votes (48.85 percent) against Ruto’s 7,176,141 votes which is 50.49 per cent of total valid votes cast.
- The Murdered Embakasi East Constituency Returning Officer Was Found With The Following ItemsThe voting exercise has been relatively smooth and there have been no incidents where Kenyans have been victimized or harmed while casting their ballots as per the reports that we have.
- Photos: President Elect Dr William Ruto Receives Certificate In Bomas Of KenyaLeave your vote 1 point Upvote Downvote
At Frankfurt Motor Show, this next generation car was unveiled, it has been launched as the first transparent semi-automotive car from the house of TR Automobiles.
Its uniqueness has made it generate enough buzz in the automobile industry regarding its uses and benefits.
Demonstration on how it is it works to keep drivers and passengers safe in case of crash has been shown using models by TRW Automotive as they used a life size acrylic car ‘driven’ model.
According to the company it believes cars will be packed with more intelligent safety systems in the next decade that can anticipate road conditions.
This TRW Automotive main goal is something different than people may think. They wanted for the people to take a look at all of those advanced airbags, brand new braking system, as well as the new steering products.
Furthermore, the car also has many sensors that collect data around the whole vehicle.
This transparent car has also an upgraded active seat belt system that will help manage the owner`s energy in a potential crash.
What do you think about this stunning technology. Is it a very good way of exposing all the latest technologies in one piece?🚘🤗