Harmonize has called out his former boss Diamond Platnumz to stop stunts.
- FIFA To Prevent African Players To Win World Cup! 🏆José Mourinho wants FIFA to prevent African players from representing countries other than their country of origin. He thinks such…
- Busia Man Buys Himself A Third Coffin ! ⚰️🇰🇪An Old Busia Man buys himself a third coffin worth Ksh 58,000 in preparation for his burial Incase he dies.…
- Indonesian Woman Finally Finds Out Her Husband Is Actually A Woman After 10 Months In Marriage! 😫🇮🇩This looks weird really?! After starting up a relationship online, the two online lovers met up for in-person dates and…
- Mapenzi Wololo: She Said YES! Harmonize Who Was Dumped Hooks Her Back In Style! 💃🥰Harmonize who once tried to have sex relationship with daughter of his girlfriend back again on it. Konde Boy was…
- No Scoring In Qatar Fifa World Cup 2022!😁🙊The government of Qatar has passed a stern warning to all single ladies and gentlemen who will attend the event…
In his new song, Harmonize says Diamond is full of stunts and he never likes his actions hence praises Cinderellahitmaker.
The Kwangwaru hitmaker has released a song dubbed ‘Teacher’, one that insinuates that he is the leader in the bongo music industry.
Harmonize aka Konde who once upon a time Diamond’s protege, calls out the WCB singer asking him to stop flaunting money online and do music.
He instead goes ahead to praise Diamond’s ‘enemy’ Ali Kiba saying he is better compared to Simba as he doesn’t like publicity stunts, unlike Diamond.
“Mara kumi mwanangu wa Cinderella yeye hapendi Kiki,” reads part of his lyrics
(My Cinderella guy (Ali Kiba) is times ten better as he isn’t a stunt person)
Harmonize songs ‘Ushamba’ portrays his former boss Diamond Platnumz’s behavior with ladies.
The song talks about how the singer had been bedding women and spreading the news on social media.
Some of the songs lyrics read;
Malegend wamerudisha vita, wanahofia ati jeshi anawapita…
(Legends want a fight with me, they fear I’m surpassing them.)
Harmonize continues to sing,
Halina meno hilo Simba zee, Likila demu lazima litangaze, huo tunaita Ushamba.
(That Simba (Diamond Platnumz) is old and toothless. He sleeps with women and announces to people.)
Konde Boy used a Diamond Platnumz – look-alike to describe what he was singing about.