Have you seen the recent looks and stunning photos of Eric Omondi?
The comedian might have embarked on a serious gym work outs after he realized the will be going back to his previous skinny body physique.
Is the comedian doing some body transformation of any kind?
It’s been rumored that not all of Eric Omondi’s photos portray his true physique.
- The Day Chebukati Will Announce The President ElectWafula Chebukati is expected to make a surprise appearance today or tomorrow afternoon to make the results of the recently concluded 2022 Presidential election public.
- The Alleged Parallel Tallying Centre Of William RutoMillions Of Kenyans across the country are eagerly waiting for the presidential election results that involve top contenders Deputy President Dr.
- Wafula Chebukati Explains The Results Being Displayed By The MediaAccording to the stations, the results are based on form 34A’s that are accessible at the commission’s public portal.
- Ghetto Bwoy Unstoppable Collabo Hits Headlines! 🔥🇰🇪As Kenya decides on 9th August 2022, many musicians have championed for peaceful election. MITEGO SASA brings to you one of the most promising Reggae Dub (Gospel) artist in the country. ‘Most…
- Kenyan Elections Funniest Memes 2022 🔥🇰🇪Leave your vote -1 points Upvote Downvote
His photographer confirms that he has done a couple of high-end photos for Eric Omondi. He adds that Eric pays him quite well for such enhanced photos (Ksh 100k) without minding the number of photos on the shoot.
Kapedo who is the official Eric Omondi’s photographer disclosed this information adding that Eric pays him handsomely;
”Tunaeka abs, na kakifua. Ata kuna time ule chibudi chibude alikuwa anaekwa. It’s photography, it’s all about making someone looks good… Apo ni 100k safi…”
This photographer, Kapedo met Eric Omondi while he was broke and looking for a job to do.
Previously he wasa poet in Churchill Raw, but he struggled after COVID-19 hit. He texted several celebrities; but his efforts ended in a cul de sac. It was only Eric Omondi who responded to him; and has been working with him for a while.
”Nilitextingi wasee wengi. But the person who responded ilikuwa ni Eric. Eric akaniambia alikuwa na project, ilikuwa about mental health… Nikamfanyia the first pictures. After kumtumia the same day jioni, akaniambia, bro umefanya ile kitu… From that day nilianza kuwa nampiga mapicha till now.”