So unbelievable that the Kenyan music industry is a one time hit or miss it.
As Bahati rocks the Internet with his crazy cigar swagger, the celebrities on the music industry have moved to oppose his new unethical behavior in public.
- The Alleged Parallel Tallying Centre Of William RutoMillions Of Kenyans across the country are eagerly waiting for the presidential election results that involve top contenders Deputy President Dr.
- Wafula Chebukati Explains The Results Being Displayed By The MediaAccording to the stations, the results are based on form 34A’s that are accessible at the commission’s public portal.
- Ghetto Bwoy Unstoppable Collabo Hits Headlines! 🔥🇰🇪As Kenya decides on 9th August 2022, many musicians have championed for peaceful election. MITEGO SASA brings to you one of the…
- Kenyan Elections Funniest Memes 2022 🔥🇰🇪Leave your vote -1 points Upvote Downvote
- Ruto’s Immediate Family Exists KenyaRuto’s immediate family members have fled Kenya via Wilson Airport at 6pm, Rachel Ruto and her daughters left Kenya via Wilson airport a little after 6 pm today.
Again, Otile Brown has been on the limelight in the music industry for while since he became a star musician.
Otile has had tremendous success in his secular music which has made him get massive fans and entertainment gigs across the country.
Since Otile has been missing from the music industry for a while, the hitmaker of ‘Such Kinda Love’ featuring Jovial has been rumoured to be begging for music collabo with Saldido International Records and a controversial gospel singer, Willy Paul aka Pozee.
The two have been spotted together having good times and enjoying their company.
Could Otile Brown got a deal from Pozee?😋