Kenyan Netizens have had mixed reactions and opinions following the Raila Odinga sneakers price.
Some have over priced the shoes while other have undermined it’s price.
When Raila Odinga met with youths on Tuesday this week, he created a controversy over his brand Nike Air shoes that hard to be of high class and of high value.
- Babu Owino Admits His 0.01% Calculation Was WrongAccording to him, it’s one of his administrator who was in charge of the account.
- Reactions From Various Parts Of Kenya, After Ruto Was Announced As The President Elect 🔥Watch The Video🔥Despite a disagreement between Wafula Chebukati and some of his commissioners, he went on and announced Ruto as the president elect.
- Famous Politician Dumps ODM After Raila Loses The Presidential RaceRaila, who vied on the Azimio La Umoja One Kenya Coalition Party ticket, managed 6,942,930 votes (48.85 percent) against Ruto’s 7,176,141 votes which is 50.49 per cent of total valid votes cast.
- The Murdered Embakasi East Constituency Returning Officer Was Found With The Following ItemsThe voting exercise has been relatively smooth and there have been no incidents where Kenyans have been victimized or harmed while casting their ballots as per the reports that we have.
- Photos: President Elect Dr William Ruto Receives Certificate In Bomas Of KenyaLeave your vote 1 point Upvote Downvote
It has be alleged that the Air Jordan sneakers from Nike is more worth than Ksh 400,000/ according to Ahmednasir Abdullahi.
While a section of Netizens put it that Raila Odinga never bought such shoes, others have the shoe costs less than Ksh 50,000/-
Some argued that the leader (Raila) is wearing expensive shoe while most youths lack jobs opportunities and are going on empty bellies.
This also caught reaction from Hustler Nation side who seriously mocked Raila Odinga over his extravagant manner. They said the sneaker is worth more than two motorbikes and two wheelbarrows.
But a quick search on the Google shows that the shoes range from as low as Sh20,000 to over Sh200,000 depending on the seller.
Below are a few reactions from different Kenyans over the issue:;
@AiroNickson: In fact the shoe was bought by some young fellas in Europe – Friends of Raila..
@MutandaLaw: SC, these shoes are knockoffs from UAE goes between Ksh. 4,000-5,000 they were gifts from two young guys in the sneakers business. Also, the original ones from Nike shop don’t go beyond 500 dollars. Check this out
@KorirB_: The shoes aren’t retro high… Plus nairobi west niccur sells them at 4500. Nairobi west niccur can’t gift raila that worth