Bahati and Marua is the trending topic after the two lover birds brings a new banger in the industry.
Now Stream BOSS Fm Radio Live: http://www.zeno.fm/boss-radio
Bahati has fully unveiled his fiancée, Diana Marua has secular music rapper.
At Trade Mark Hotel where the Diana Marua launched her music career as a Diana B a rapper, Bahati introduced her to the fans where she performed her first song dubbed ‘Hatutaachana’ which is a refix of Bahati song ‘Mtaachana Tu’.
- The Alleged Parallel Tallying Centre Of William RutoMillions Of Kenyans across the country are eagerly waiting for the presidential election results that involve top contenders Deputy President Dr.
- Wafula Chebukati Explains The Results Being Displayed By The MediaAccording to the stations, the results are based on form 34A’s that are accessible at the commission’s public portal.
- Ghetto Bwoy Unstoppable Collabo Hits Headlines! 🔥🇰🇪As Kenya decides on 9th August 2022, many musicians have championed for peaceful election. MITEGO SASA brings to you one of…
- Kenyan Elections Funniest Memes 2022 🔥🇰🇪Leave your vote -1 points Upvote Downvote
- Ruto’s Immediate Family Exists KenyaRuto’s immediate family members have fled Kenya via Wilson Airport at 6pm, Rachel Ruto and her daughters left Kenya via Wilson airport a little after 6 pm today.
Bahati had severally hinted about his Big Reveal’ that something big was on the way but no one could anticipate his wife could be the big deal.
Diana B went down on the stage in her flashy short and hot crop top where the crowd went mad with her lyrics and stage moves as she was dancing her song ‘Hatutaachana’.
Celebrities graced the performance likes of Eric Omondi, WaJesus, Akothee, Ringtone among others.
Despite the fact that Diana B has been receiving dislikes from different people like celebrities like Willy Paul aka Pozee, she has an energy to keep going in the music industry since some people congratulated her move to joining the music industry. Such people like Lilian Ng’ang’a Ex Girlfriend to Governor Alfred Mutua, Akothee applause Diana B rap music.
“Be all what you wish to be Diana B” commented Lilian Ng’ang’a on Diana Marua’s Instagram post.
Do you think Diana B will easily make it in the secular music as a rapper despite the fact that her husband Bahati is a celebrity musician?💃😂