The Tanzanian established bongo fleva musician, Abdul Kahari might be a Kenyan citizen.
Abdul Kahari popularly known as Harmonize or Konde Boy, has garnered fame following his great music.
The start came to the music scene firstly after been signed under Wcb Wasafi.
- Babu Owino Admits His 0.01% Calculation Was WrongAccording to him, it’s one of his administrator who was in charge of the account.
- Reactions From Various Parts Of Kenya, After Ruto Was Announced As The President Elect 🔥Watch The Video🔥Despite a disagreement between Wafula Chebukati and some of his commissioners, he went on and announced Ruto as the president elect.
- Famous Politician Dumps ODM After Raila Loses The Presidential RaceRaila, who vied on the Azimio La Umoja One Kenya Coalition Party ticket, managed 6,942,930 votes (48.85 percent) against Ruto’s 7,176,141 votes which is 50.49 per cent of total valid votes cast.
- The Murdered Embakasi East Constituency Returning Officer Was Found With The Following ItemsThe voting exercise has been relatively smooth and there have been no incidents where Kenyans have been victimized or harmed while casting their ballots as per the reports that we have.
- Photos: President Elect Dr William Ruto Receives Certificate In Bomas Of KenyaLeave your vote 1 point Upvote Downvote
He worked closely under mentorship of his former boss, Diamond Platnumz.
He finally quit the label after several years of his successful journey in Wasafi. He head to starting his music label, Konde Music Label.
He now runs his Konde Music Label where he has signed other upcoming artists in Tanzania likes of Ibra, Agella among others.
Nevertheless, there have been rumors that Konde Boy has been trying to seek Kenyan citizenship.
Many say that the Teacher hitmaker would like to become a Kenyan citizen in order to marry from one of big families in Kenya. He is said to be in love with a super Kenyan rich family lady.
Again, Konde Boy likes the great fan base he has in Kenya compared to other nations and the more entertainment facilities in Kenya that make his yawn for Kenyan citizenship.
Soon, Konde Boy will be in Kenyan where he will endorsed by different organizations to help campaign for certain politicians as they have agreed.
Listen our online radio BOSS Fm Radio Live; BOSS Fm