Kenyan president has today abolished curfew.
The curfew that took place as from March 27th,20220 upto date, Uhuru Kenyatta has vacated it officially.
While speaking at Wanguru stadium at Kirinyaga County during Mashujaa Day celebration, Kenyatta terminated the national wide curfew with immediate effect.
- HALI HALISI NAIVASHA KWENYE WRC SAFARI RALLY 😅🇰🇪Hii nayo noma yaani event za Safari Rally Kenya huwa sio mchezo. Lazima Condoms ziishe hadi kwa…
- Meet Charlotte Mbugua The Fashion Entrepreneur On YouTubeCharlotte Mbugua is my channel is about fashion,skincare and beauty. This is my latest post,its about jewellery…
- Adi Mwas – NYANZI Official Music (Download)Adi Mwas aka Bad Boy is Kenyan Song Writer and a talented singer. His dedication and efforts…
- MP3: Tesa Ka Mama Wa Kambo -Shingtons (Download)🔥Ayore Washington is a talented rap singer stage name, Original Shingtons was born in 1999 Mathare slums…
- Bredthugz – PD Smallz ft Tequan (236 Tycoon Riddim)PD SMALLZ Juja’s top Rapper & rogue sound records brings you 236 Tycoon Riddim, more music coming…
“With the authority vested in me as president, I hereby order that the nationwide curfew that has been in effect from the 27th of March 2020, is hereby vacated with immediate effect,” the president directed.
Immediately after the president announced the good news, a majority of Kenyans, especially those at the stadium cheered and expressed their gratitude.
President Kenyatta also reviewed upward the number of congregants allowed in worship centers.
According to his directive, two-thirds will be allowed in worship centers from the initial number of one-third.
The president also give a notice that 5 million adults had been vaccinated so far against Covid-19, adding that the surge of coronavirus infections had dropped.
He indeed gave a notice that the country wasn’t out of the woods yet.
The attempts to have the curfew vacated followed a review of the containment measures by the National Response team and the National Security Council.
Kenyatta added before the full economy is reopened the council would continue to monitor the situation across the border.
Also the restaurant owners had urged the president to vacate the order decrying tough economic times.
According to the Pubs, Entertainment, and Restaurants Association of Kenya (PERAK) the entertainment sector had been sidelined as others benefit from the relaxed Covid-19 containment measures.