Bongo fleva musician has shocked many of his social media followers after he claimed that when he focused on being in a relationship with Tanasha Donna or any other woman, it ended in a disappointment.
According to his experience, the Bongo Flava star advised his followers against focusing on relationships claiming that it will either end badly or in disappointment. He instead request them to focus on their work.
- The Alleged Parallel Tallying Centre Of William RutoMillions Of Kenyans across the country are eagerly waiting for the presidential election results that involve top contenders Deputy President Dr.
- Wafula Chebukati Explains The Results Being Displayed By The MediaAccording to the stations, the results are based on form 34A’s that are accessible at the commission’s public portal.
- Ghetto Bwoy Unstoppable Collabo Hits Headlines! 🔥🇰🇪As Kenya decides on 9th August 2022, many musicians have championed for peaceful election. MITEGO SASA brings to you…
- Kenyan Elections Funniest Memes 2022 🔥🇰🇪Leave your vote -1 points Upvote Downvote
- Ruto’s Immediate Family Exists KenyaRuto’s immediate family members have fled Kenya via Wilson Airport at 6pm, Rachel Ruto and her daughters left Kenya via Wilson airport a little after 6 pm today.
In accordance with Platnumz, when one focuses on their work, there will always be a positive outcome unlike when they focus on romantic relationships.
“Focus on your work, because the results will always be positive… but if you focus on the relationship the results will always be negative and disappointments… take it from Lion,” said Diamond
His statement comes weeks after it emerged that his ex-girlfriend and mother of his son Tanasha Donna disappointed him after he offered her a chance to be the ‘Naanzaje’ video Vixen which she indeed rejected the offer.
Hascana the current Diamond’s video director revealed Tanasha was Diamond’s priority to feature in the music video but he had to change his plan after the baby mama declined his request.
While appearing during #OnlyOneKing album listening party launch by Ali Kiba’s Dar Es Salaam Tanzania, Tanasha also confirmed that she indeed declined to feature in the song. She, however, refused to explain why she decided to disappoint her ex-boyfriend by declining to work with him.