A Great Day For United And A Terrible One For City!
- The Alleged Parallel Tallying Centre Of William RutoMillions Of Kenyans across the country are eagerly waiting for the presidential election results that involve top contenders Deputy President Dr.
- Wafula Chebukati Explains The Results Being Displayed By The MediaAccording to the stations, the results are based on form 34A’s that are accessible at the commission’s public portal.
- Ghetto Bwoy Unstoppable Collabo Hits Headlines! 🔥🇰🇪As Kenya decides on 9th August 2022, many musicians have championed for peaceful election. MITEGO SASA brings to you one of the most…
- Kenyan Elections Funniest Memes 2022 🔥🇰🇪Leave your vote -1 points Upvote Downvote
- Ruto’s Immediate Family Exists KenyaRuto’s immediate family members have fled Kenya via Wilson Airport at 6pm, Rachel Ruto and her daughters left Kenya via Wilson airport a little after 6 pm today.
An agreement has been met by Manchester United and Juventus to re-sign Ronaldo.
After Ronaldo’s personal terms are finalized in Manchester United, Juventus will receive €15m (£12.8m) plus €8m (£6.8m) in add-ons for Ronaldo, who is set to sign a two-year contract with United.
Jorge Mendes Ronaldo’s agent had communicated earlier in the day that a deal for the 36-year-old to return to Old Trafford was very close.
Manchester United official Twitter account confirmed the news by the following statement;
“Manchester United is delighted to confirm that the club has reached agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo, subject to agreement of personal terms, visa and medical.
“Everyone at the club looks forward to welcoming Cristiano back to Manchester.”
This comes after the player openly told boss Max Allegri that he had ‘no intention’ for playing for the club again today on Friday.
Manchester City were offered the chance to sign Portugal captain but the premier league champions pulled out of negotiating.